#BonVoyageBeleys: T-Minus 2 weeks until TEXAS!
I cannot believe that in two short weeks my sister and I will be packing up our things and road-tripping to Dallas, Texas, for the remainder of 2016. If you didn't know yet, I quit my Email Marketing Job earlier this month to pursue my love of helping people get healthy.
The month is flying by and here's what still is yet to happen in the next 14 days:
- 8/27: Going away happy hour with friends and local Coaches
- 8/28: Sunday Funday with my bestie
- 8:29: My 31st birthday celebration on August 29
- 8/31: Moving out of my Philadelphia, PA, apartment
- 9/1 - 9/5: Labor Day Weekend in Avalon, NJ
- 9/6: Birthday Celebration with my Dad
- 9/7: BEYONCE in East Rutherford, NJ
- 9/8: DEPART FOR DALLAS !!!
I'm starting to feel pretty anxious about leaving the state that I have lived in for my ENTIRE LIFE. The good thing is, with social media and FaceTime I can "see" my friends and family often, still. It just seems surreal that we are leaving and won't be experiencing Fall in the City of Brotherly Love.
We've mapped out our Road Trip schedule for the 1,508 mile trip (I hope we don't hate each other by the end of this trip, haha). We've budgeted out 3 days for the trip with stops in Charleston and Nashville before we make it to DALLAS.
Have any good food stops to recommend along the way? We'd love your input below.