How to make your Shakeology + Top Recipes
I'm so excited for you to get started with your healthiest meal of the day, SHAKEOLOGY!
Since I started drinking Shakeology just about 4 years ago, I've noticed a huge difference in my energy levels, digestion, skin complexion, hair and nail growth, cravings for sweets -- and just overall HEALTH. I am not a fan of cooking, and this is the easiest, healthiest meal of the day for me.
(Don't have Shakeology yet? You can order it from my website here, and I'll send you a healthy meal plan as a bonus!)
Here are my top tips when making your Shake:
1. Make sure you have a blender. Blending your Shakeology in a blender is going to make your shake like a thick milkshake, and keep you full for longer. You can get blenders for as cheap as $20 at Walmart or Target.
2. It still tastes good shaken. If you can't blend your Shakeology one morning or you are traveling, just shake it. It's still delicious with a mix of water and almond milk.
3. Ice makes a difference. I try to add 7-10 ice cubes.
4. You can add in veggies and not taste it. If you struggle with getting enough greens in daily, try adding in 1/2 - 1 cup of Spinach. You won't even taste it in your shake.
5. Drink it in the morning as a meal replacement. It's easy to make (especially if you are in a hurry), and all of the vitamins and nutrients will give you a natural high throughout the day.
6. Drink within half an hour of blending your Shakeology. Beachbody reports that after 30 minutes of blending, the nutrients start to fade from your shake. So don't leave it sitting too long, or blend the night before.
7. Don't skip the weekends! Just like how you wouldn't skip a day of brushing your teeth or taking your vitamins, you shouldn't skip your Shakeology on the weekends. Your body will best respond (and start to crave) your shake every day once you get into a habit of having it daily.
Chocolate Shakeology Recipes
Chocolate Banana Nutter
1 serving Chocolate Shakeology 1 cup water 1 medium banana 1 Tbsp. all-natural peanut butter
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
1 serving Chocolate Shakeology ½ cup nonfat milk ¼ cup fat-free ricotta cheese ¼ cup plain fat-free yogurt ¼ cup water 2 Tbsp. all-natural peanut butter
1 serving Chocolate Shakeology 1 cup water 1/8 tsp. mint extract
1 serving Chocolate Shakeology 1 cup water 1 cup your favorite fresh or frozen fruit
Vanilla Shakeology Recipes
1 serving Vanilla Shakeology ½ cup hazelnut milk beverage (or unsweetened almond milk) ½ cup water 2 Tbsp. coarsely chopped hazelnuts
1 serving Vanilla Shakeology ½ cup unsweetened almond milk ½ cup brewed coffee, cooled 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa
1 serving Vanilla Shakeology ½ cup 100% orange juice ½ cup water ½ tsp. grated orange peel
Vanilla Berry Delight
1 serving Vanilla Shakeology 1 cup frozen mixed berries 1 cup unsweetened rice milk
Cafe Latte Shakeology Recipes
Spicy Latte Shakeology
1 cup water 1 scoop Café Latte Shakeology ½ tsp. ground cayenne pepper ½ tsp. ground cinnamon ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg 2 tsp. raw honey 1 cup ice
Cinnamon Dolce Latte Shakeology
1 cup unsweetened almond milk 1 scoop Café Latte Shakeology 1 tsp. ground cinnamon 1 cup ice
Mocha Caramel Latte Shakeology
1 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk 1 scoop Café Latte Shakeology 1 tsp. pure caramel extract 1 cup ice
Strawberry Shakeology Recipes
Strawberry Basil Delight
1 serving Strawberry Shakeology 1 cup water ¼ cup chopped fresh basil 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
Strawberries and Cream
1 serving Strawberry Shakeology 1 cup unsweetened almond milk ¼ cup low fat ricotta cheese
1 serving Strawberry Shakeology 1 cup unsweetened almond milk 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice 1 cup fresh spinach, coarsely chopped 1 tsp. raw honey
Don't have Shakeology yet?
You can order it from my website here, and I'll send you a healthy meal plan as a bonus!